This fungal product is developed for seeding beneficial enteric bacteria and weakening harmful microorganisms. It is a dietary fiber-containing food targeted to improve the intestinal environment. In addition, it reduces the accumulation of body fat and makes you feel full through mastication.
Function of Marine A
In microorganisms and metabolites provided through seaweed culture, lipids, toxins, and cholesterol are adsorbed and discharged. In contrast, it strengthens beneficial microorganisms while weakening harmful microbes, bringing changes in gut flora.
“70-80% of immunity originates from inside the intestines.”-Nora gedgauads, Primal body, Primal mind.
1.Beneficial enteric bacteria seeding
The seeding of beneficial enteric bacteria through microbial grains, fermented seaweed power, and cultured composite fungus powder
2. Reduces the accumulation of body fat through non-digestible malto-dextrin (NMD) and inhibits the rise of blood sugar levels
1. Enhances stamina and endurance, promotes metabolism, strengthens cardiovascular functions, regulates cholesterol levels, and contains octacosanol
2. Reduces the accumulation of body fat and makes you feel full through mastication, decreasing the quantity of food during meals
3. Easy and convenient in a stick type; able to chew just like snacks
How to consume Marine A
Take 1 bag 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For intestinal improvement, this product brings changes in gut flora by adsorbing and discharging visceral fat, bile, and cholesterol, while reinforcing beneficial enteric bacteria and weakening harmful microorganisms.
- Maine A
Item report number : 1975041500171
Product type: Enzyme food
Volume: 1080g(12g X 15ea X 6box)
Inner packing: PE
Ingredients and contents : Octacosanol, gaba (neurotransmitter), composite fungus culture powder (Ganoderma lucidum, Phellinus linteus, Cordyceps militaris, Lentinula edodes), grain-fermented powder, microcrystalline cellulose (fiber), non-digestible dextrin, seaweed-fermented powder (R&D supported by a 2-year academia-industry cooperative study; fucoidan, fiber), vitamin C, seaweed-fermented powder, Ganoderma lucidum composite fungus powder, FOS, orange EX powder
Method of ingestion：Take 1 bag 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Manufactured by: JUNG-ANG Microbe Research Institute
- Recommended for
1. Those who want to enhance immunity
2. Those suffering from constipation or diarrhea
3. Those who want to keep their intestines healthy
4. Those who want to increase the amount of intestinal effective microorganisms
5. Those who always experience intestinal trouble after alcohol consumption
- Not recommended for
1. Those who are sensitive or allergic to a certain ingredient